(Keep an eye on this blog for latest news and more information about the workshops).
Info about prices, registration, etc: scroll down
Feltfull is a full week experience with 5 very special and marvellous felt teachers, activities and excursion.
How to participate:
1. Email truusjeh@xs4all to receive the flyer and registration form and workshop schedule.
2. Sign up by filling and emailing the registration form + 1st payment à € 395,- (Registration and 1st payment has to be done before subscribing for workshops).
3. Subscribing for workshops will be possible from October 1st 2012, after receiving the first payment on our bank account. You sign up for 2 workshops, 1st and 2nd choice.
4. As soon as possible you will receive the schedule of your workshops. Depending on the interest we make the schedule. First signed up, first in schedule. If a workshop is fully booked you get your 2nd choice.
After you have got our email concerning scheduling workshops you will have 2 weeks time to think it over. If desired withdraw with deposit refund possible within these 2 weeks. After this period of 2 weeks schedule will be final.
5. Payment 2nd term before February 1st 2013
A week full of meetings, inspiration, masterclasses, experiments, enjoying, art and handicraft.
In the middle of the vast Frisian Greidhoeke, an oasis of peace and space, the felt symposium ‘Feltfull’ will take place.
After organizing different international felt masterclasses for smaller groups the need arose for a larger event. ‘Feltfull’ is as felt symposium large enough to make a discovery tour along several teachers, and small enough to get to know each other in a cosy, relaxed atmosphere. All in the ambiance of the Frisian countryside: the beautiful, inspiring and green surroundings
of studio Filt.
The teachers are 5 international appreciated felters with their own specific qualities. On the day off there is an opportunity for an excursion, visit to musea, shopping in Leeuwarden, etc.
During the week there will be organized several activities. There will be all sorts of materials for sale. In the evening all students are able to take a look at all workshops.
The courses and all meals (breakfast, midday-* and evening meal) during ‘Feltfull’ will be on the terrain of Filt Viltwerk, Tongerwei 4, 8834 XC Baard, the Netherlands. If desired mediation for sleeping accommodation in authentic Frisian farmhouses in the area.
*During the excursion you take care for your own meal.
Claudia Burkhardt from the Netherlands
Irit Dulman from Israel
Judit Pócs from Hungary
Miriam Verbeek from the Netherlands
Vilte Kazlauskaite from Lithuania
Dates ‘Feltfull’: from May 24, 17h00, to May 31 2013, 10h00
Location ‘Feltfull’: the fields of Filt Viltwerk, Tongerwei 4, 8834XC Baard, The Netherlands
Costs ‘Feltfull’: € 695,- included 2 masterclasses, (almost) all meals, materials excluded.
Payment first term, € 395,-, a.s.a.p.
Payment second term before February 1st 2013.
(If you want to be sure think of a cancellation insurance).
Traveling to Baard:
By airplane to Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol), see http://www.schiphol.nl/ From the heart of Schiphol you can travel by train directly or with one change to Leeuwarden. From Leeuwarden it is only 7 minutes by train to Mantgum. Transfer from Mantgum to B&B or Baard.
From B&B in Boazum and Mantgum shuttlebus to Baard.
Sleeping accommodation, mediation by Truus:
- Frisian farmhouse 'Ny Wybranda' in Boazum: group accommodation. Double rooms, single beds. Shared bathroom with 5 women. Modest accommodation. € 20,- p.p.p.n. incl.bedding/towels. (See www.nijwybranda.nl ) Breakfast at Filt's.
- Frisian farmhouse 'Gerbrandy State' in Boazum. Double and triple rooms, single beds. Every room bathroom/toilet. Hot air sauna, whirlpool, nice living. Luxury accommodation. € 27,50 - € 35,- p.p.p.n. incl.bedding/towels. (See http://www.gerbrandy-state.nl/ ) Breakfast at Filt's.
Shuttlebus from Boazum to FILT's and v.v.